1. Melt butter in a large skillet and then sauté onions in the butter about 10 minutes. Add the thyme, red pepper flakes, and pinch of salt & pepper.
2. Stir in the garlic and let cook one minute. Then deglaze the pan with the whole bottle of white wine.
3. Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer until wine is almost all evaporated. Stir in the bouillon. Set aside and let cool.
4. Add turkey to a large bowl, stir in drained spinach, panko breadcrumbs, and cheese. Mix in onion mixture and zest of lemon.
5. Blend until just combined and form into patties.
6. Cook on the grill, grill pan, or in a skillet over medium heat. Serve with Dijon-Honey-Mayo and a crispy salad.