1. Clean and rinse soft shell crabs and drain on paper towels
2. In a shallow pan or pie plate blend the corn starch, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and chili powder.
3. Make the Honey-Sriracha-Lime sauce by blending the ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Heat oil in a deep pot or deep fryer to 360°.
5. Dredge each crab in the corn starch mixture and set on a tray.
6. Deep fry two crabs at a time for about 3-4 minutes until crispy. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with pinch of salt.
7. Toast the slider buns in a hot skillet with a tablespoon of butter.
8. Assemble the sliders by slathering the buns with sauce and layer the crab, sliced tomato, and bibb lettuce. Provide additional sauce for dipping.