1. Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in a 250° oven.
2. Make sauce by blending mayonnaise, salsa, lime zest, and juice. Refrigerate until tacos are ready.
3. Dust the fish lightly with cumin, chili powder, salt & pepper.
4. Heat vegetable oil and add fish to sauté. Turn once. Cook for 10 minutes until barely cooked through.
5. Slice fish on cutting board and assemble tacos.
6. Smear sauce on warm tortilla, add fish and cheese, and top with shredded cabbage, avocado, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice.6