2. Dust chicken breasts with 1 teaspoon cumin, salt and pepper and roast in a pan for 30 minutes until just cooked through. Once it cools enough to handle, shred into bite size pieces and set aside.
3. In a dutch oven melt the butter, sautee the onions, carrots, and jalapeno for 5 minutes. Add in chopped green chiles and sprinkle with remaining cumin. Add in the crushed garlic and stir for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add in the flour and cook for a few minutes. Add the chicken broth and stir while it thickens.
5. Add in corn, peas, and olives and stir. Stir in heavy cream and then mix in the shredded chicken. Turn off the heat.
6. Pour mixture into large buttered casserole. Or 2- 9 X 9 buttered pans.
7. Roll out puff pastry on floured board and roll with pin to desired thickness. Cut into strips to weave over top of casserole.
8. Brush top with beaten egg.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes until crust is golden brown.
10. Garnish top with cilantro and serve.
For 3-4 servings use a pie dish, top with pastry and freeze remaining filling for another casserole.