1. Finely dice bell peppers, onions, and jalapeños.
2. Heat large pan to medium heat and add olive oil. Add in the red pepper flakes, whole mustard seeds, cumin seeds, paprika and salt. Stir until fragrant about 5 minutes.
3. Add peppers, onions and jalapeños to the pan. Cook for a few minutes and then add in the rest of the ingredients.
4. Bring to boil and then reduce to simmer. Cook for 1 1⁄2 to 2 hours until the liquid has reduced, but still moist.
5. Serve with sausages, chicken, brisket, hot dogs, or any grilled meats!
6. Will keep refrigerated in a jar for about a month.3