1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Melt the butter in a medium skillet and add the garlic. Simmer over low heat until the garlic becomes fragrant. Do not let it burn. Toss in bread crumbs and toast them until golden, stirring constantly so they don't burn. Set aside to cool.
2. Add the crab, mayo, mustard, fish sauce, and scallions to a medium bowl and gently combine. Once blended add in the beaten egg and gently blend it in to the crab mixture.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and dollop out a tablespoon of bread crumbs onto the paper and press down into a small circle. Repeat for 8 crab cakes.
4. Form the crab mixture into a a ball and press onto each circle of crumbs. Top with remaining crumbs and press into the crab cake, top and sides.
5. Bake at 350° for about 20 minutes until crab cakes are set and warmed completely through.
6. While they are baking put together the Honey-Lime Sriracha Sauce. Combine mayo, sriracha, honey, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl and mix together.
7. Carefully remove the crab cakes with a spatula and plate with Honey-Lime Sriracha Sauce. Garnish with sliced scallions or chopped parsley.
*** I have made this with imitation crab and they came out delicious! ****