To Make the Bread:
1. Whisk the flour, salt, sugar, and oil in the bowl of an electric stand mixer. Fit the mixer with the dough hook attachment and position the bowl on the stand. Mix on low speed.
2. Add the beer and mix on medium speed until the dough pulls away from the sides of owl and forms a smooth, elastic ball, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed, about 5 minutes.
3. Cover the bowl and set the dough aside for 20 minutes.
To Make the Chicken:
1. Mix together the ginger, garlic, salt, curry powder, garam masala, and turmeric in a medium bowl. Add the chicken pieces and toss to coat.
2. Heat a large, heavy-bottomed sauté pan over high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the oil and butter. When the butter has melted, add the chicken and cook just until golden brown, turning as needed, about 3 minutes. Set the chicken aside to cool completely.
To Make the Cilantro Cream:
1. Combine the cream, cilantro, and salt in a blender and pulse until smooth and pale green. Do not overland or the cream will curdle. Set aside.
To Make the Flatbreads with Toppings:
1. Place 2 baking stones on the bottom rack of the oven and preheat the oven to 500°F,
2. Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Working with one piece at a time, roll out the dough into thin 12 X 16-inch ovals. Spread ¼ cup of the cilantro cream over each flatbread. Top each with the feta, mozzarella, and chicken. Transfer the flatbread to the baking stones and bake until the breads are brown on the bottom and the cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, set a small, heavy bottomed, non-stick sauté pan over medium heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons the canola oil and crack 1 egg into the pan. Cover and cook until the egg white is set and golden brown on the bottom and you thickens, but is still fluid, about 3 minutes. Transfer the fried egg to a plate and repeat with the remaining oil and eggs to fry 4 eggs total.
4. Sprinkle the cilantro over the flatbreads, then set the fried eggs on top and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Christine Ha